Monday, April 28, 2014

exploring downtown los angeles.

Back in February, my good friend and I talked about exploring some major tourist attractions in Los Angeles. To think that we live 20-minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles and to say that we haven't been to Grand Central Market or Union Station? How could we even call ourselves Los Angelians? (Not sure if that's even a word...)

We started at Grand Central Market, meandered over to Bradbury Building, walked over to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, drove to Union Station, and ended our time at the Last Bookstore. We went all over the place, but I loved every second of it! Los Angeles has crazy traffic, but amidst the chaos of everything, there's beauty. I never thought much of this city that has some of the worst air pollution in the world, but there's some gems if you take some time to find them. :)

By the way, my friend might be on here more often. She said when she was a kid she had always wanted to model. So you know what that means for me... ;)

Grand Central Market.

You must try this place out! Best eggs everrrrr!






Inside Bradbury Building.








Million Dollar Chinese Theater.





 




The Last Bookstore.










I can't wait to explore more of Los Angeles! Falling more in love with this city the more I spend time in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment