Tuesday, July 31, 2012

mini photo studio.

Last week, my friend invited me to join some others from church to a photoshoot they were doing. When she told me, I thought they were just going on a photowalk/shooting outside of church. When I got there, I found out that it was going to be inside, there was a mini flash umbrella, and a layout of how the night was going to go. In my head I was like: O_O... haha, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! I still don't have a lot of technical points down when it comes to flash and whatnot, but it was fun to learn! I still very much prefer the candid/natural light photography though... :)

I only played with the flash for a little of the first part, so these are the ones I'm posting. (+1 without a flash!) Can't wait to have more photo adventures with this group! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment