Monday, May 19, 2014

L.A. Marathon.

At the beginning of March, Los Angeles has a marathon. Recently, they changed the route so that it started at Dodgers Stadium, and ended at Santa Monica Pier. Although I personally haven't ran the marathon, (though I should attempt at it someday. Maybe half of a marathon...), it seems like it's a great tour of Los Angeles while working out!

Some friends from the church I attend wanted to cheer on our friends who were running the race. We even brought butcher paper to write notes of encouragement to all the runners! Even though we didn't see our friends at the point we stopped at, it was still fun cheering on random runners and seeing how they were encouraged by us. Here are a few photos. :)













My sister ran it, too! This was her 6th time running the L.A. Marathon. She's crazy...! I don't have enough dedication to run that many marathons, let alone one!

No comments:

Post a Comment