Monday, May 5, 2014

san francisco.

Back in February, I took a short weekend trip up to San Francisco for an interview and to hang out with friends. I connected with my high school friend, who was such a great hostess! Honestly, it was very different from my other trips to San Francisco. My friend convinced me that San Francisco could very possibly be on my list of next places to live... maybe. :)

Uyen, thank you so much for being such a great, gracious, hospitable hostess and for showing me the less touristy parts of San Francisco, which I absolutely fell in love with!! 

A regular breakfast. BEST hash browns everrrrr!

Golden Gate Park!


Shakespeare Garden! So beautiful!



Then I ventured to SoMa (South of Market) to visit my dear friend Megan! We went to a hipster coffee shop called Sightglass. ;)

UGH, best pastries, everrrr!

My cutie of a friend, Megan. ;)




Such a model. ;)

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Financial District.


Also saw another friend, Jen! :)

Lands End.

Karl the Fog decided to visit... :P






Such a beaut!




Arizmendi's Pizza. Best pizza that made our starving, no-brunch morning worth it. hehe. 

San Francisco, you know I'll be back. I left some of my heart with you on this trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment