Monday, January 27, 2014

journey of a dress || LACMA

Taking a break from the Japan photos because I wanted to post these. Today, I went to a super cool exhibition at the LACMA called, "Journey of a Dress" by Diane von Furstenberg. Honestly, I wanted to go because I saw pictures of people who went and the walls were really cool. Also, I love dresses! This exhibition showcased 40 decades of Furstenberg's wrap dresses. She was the one who created it. I never thought of wearing one, but getting to see so many different styles and patterns of the wrap dress made me want to buy one! {I'd also say that we spent a good chunk of our time taking pictures in front of the walls. C'mon. Those designs were amazing. How can you not?}

Here are some pictures from the exhibition. You should definitely check it out! It'll be around until April 1st.









No comments:

Post a Comment