Monday, September 29, 2014

matt + reuelle.

What to say about these two?

As many love stories go, it started with a Disneyland pass. Back when the price of a pass was worth two visits to the park, Reuelle and Matt both had one. Initially they would go in groups, but with more and more trips to the Land of Disney, they realized that a beautiful friendship was forming. Not only that, but many outings later, they started dating. 

Reuelle is a dear, dear friend of mine and Matt has become a good friend to me as well. It truly has been a blessing getting to witness the blossoming of their relationship, and to also be there when Matt bent down on one knee and asked Reuelle to spend life with him; together, happily ever after

They asked if I could take their engagement photos, and I was beyond thrilled when they did so. Reuelle knows that I love doing portrait sessions, and how could I turn down such a good-lookin' couple? ;) 

Our first stop: Travel Town in Griffith Park!
















Eeps. I was so excited to photograph them in this empty, cream-covered train!





Then they switched outfits and we went off to Griffith Park to find a secluded area.

By the way: Mad props to Reuelle. She made the all of the signs within two days before we had this photo shoot. She is one of the craftiest people I know! ;)

Such a beauty!


And what's any fun without bubbles?




 







Matt also brought the lights he used when he proposed to Reuelle. Romantic, right?




:)

Reuelle and Matt, I am so grateful to have met the both of you and for letting me third-wheel it so many times. You both are so great, generous, kind, funny, and have hearts of gold. I'm sad that I won't be able to join on the actual day, but I'll make it up to you somehow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment