Thursday, July 31, 2014

tiffany - uc davis senior portrait.

Everyone, this is my younger sister. Ever since I picked up my DSLR camera at the beginning of college, Tiffany would always be there to model for me. She is so expressive with her emotions (a lot like me) so she'd always be a pleasure to photograph and would emulate her inner America's Next Top Model poses for me. 

Although she did a bunch of senior portraits with her friends, she had still wanted me to come up and take photos for her. I'm so incredibly proud of her and how far she's come. She graduated from UCDavis in Environmental Science Management and is set to change the world. Tiffany is generous, compassionate, and has so much to offer people.

Watch out world. My sister is about to do some work. ;)



 

This street was absolutely beautiful! One of her favorite spots on campus with all of the trees lining the street.



Mmmhmmm. Girl got that 'tude.





We went to church, ate lunch, and then rested in the Arboretum. Then we resumed our little photoshoot. (Can I just note how HOT it is in Davis? Totally not used to that much heat!!)

 






 



 

 





Tiff, I am so excited for what the future holds for you! This time after college is so precious and it's going to teach you so much! I know that the future might seems daunting at times, but just remember the One who's leading you forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment