Monday, March 8, 2010

photoshoots.

These are different pictures that I had intentional photoshoots for. Or, that I was a part of.

Photo Club:
Went to the Irvine Tunnels! First time there, and it was pretty cool! They had two models working with different types of photography, flash and natural light, but I opted for the natural light...because I kind of go for the natural. As a lot of photographers feel, I am very awkward when giving models direction...perhaps it's because I really like candid shots...hm! We shall see...






Headshots:
One of my friends asked if I could take pictures for him so that he could have a portfolio. Mm, once again, I wasn't sure what to do, but he did a pretty good job of modeling! A few other friends came along to just watch, so I caught a few of them too!






No comments:

Post a Comment