Monday, July 28, 2014

boston, ma.

There's something that always gets me about the city.

Maybe it's the sky rise buildings. Or the culture that is just bursting at the seams of every street corner you turn. Or it could be the quick accessibilities of towns through the local transportation. (Something Los Angeles needs to get a move on!)

We stayed with our lovely hostess who showed us around and was a great tour guide. :) I loved getting to eat all the seafood I could see (hehe) and learn a bit more about our American history.

Davis Square - Boston, MA

Look, Ma! I went to Harvard! ;)







:)

Boston Public Library







Boston Public Garden



The famous Freedom Trail!




Can't forget our cannolis! ;) This one's from Mike's...

...and this one's from Modern! (I personally liked Modern's more).

North End


 

Lobster Roll from Quincy Market

And oysters to end our seafood tour. :)

Boston had its charm, and I'm glad that I got to meet such cool people! It's so cool to see how much your circle of friends gets as more time goes on. :)

More blog posts of other photos I've been snapping coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment