Thursday, May 29, 2014

getty villa.

For the longest time, I didn't know about the Getty Villa. It wasn't until I visited the Getty Center and heard very briefly about the Getty Villa that I told myself that I would visit it someday.

I have some friends at my church that love photography as much as I do. We kept on talking about doing a photo adventure, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to go check out the Getty Villa. The weather was wonderful, the company even more so; it was a lovely day at the Villa. :)




Even though Marvin is a photographer, I'm pretty sure he does modeling on the side. ;)

 
Em is the sweetest and has such a creative eye. :)








 


So, we found umbrellas...and took photos with them. Totally what they're used for, right? ;)







This was definitely a great trip, and it was fun exploring the grounds of the Getty Villa. I would love to visit another time and explore more of the exhibits.

No comments:

Post a Comment