Tuesday, January 14, 2014

in the city || part I

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone has been having a great start to the new year. I am excited for what 2014 has to bring. I'm also hoping to photograph and do other creative things more frequently. Thanks to all who have been asking and chiding me about my blog and keeping it up. Here's to you! ;)

Continuing on with photos from my Japan trip in the Fall, after visiting a few churches, the following days were spent hanging out with the families from our church, exploring the city, and really just taking in the culture of Japan. It was such a great experience being able to be among the people and sort of do life as they do.

 Shinkjuku 新宿








Odaiba お台場














Shinjuku again at night 新宿

Hikarigaoka 光が丘



Ikebukuro 池袋





Ueno Park 上野公園















Definitely more to come! Also, I have some ideas for a photoshoot I want to do...we'll hopefully see it happen!

1 comment:

  1. The one of Sam at the train station reminds me of HONY hehe.

    ReplyDelete