Sunday, December 22, 2013

so it began.

For seventeen days, from September 27th until October 13th, I had the immense blessing and privilege to travel to Japan with a team of four others from my church to Japan. If you've known me for awhile, or even followed this blog for some time now, you know how my heart is with Japan. During our trip, we visited families from our church, visited various churches, saw different ministries, and roamed Japan and did our best to bless the people we met. The first half of our trip we stayed in Tokyo, and the second half of our trip we went to Ofunato, in the Tohoku region, to volunteer at the temporary houses.

Here are some photos of our first few days in Tokyo.


































More pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. AW MAN some great shots, my fave is the one with the two little girls sitting on the curb, so cute...

    ReplyDelete