Saturday, March 30, 2013

wppi part two.



On our second night in Vegas, we got to walk around the Strip and walk in and outside of the Bellagio. I don't ever remember watching the water show, so it was a real treat being able to see it three times in one night. ;) The inside of the Bellagio is so crazy!! I never knew!




 
I was really excited about seeing this. I had seen so many other people taking pictures under these. I wasn't really sure what they were at first, but just seeing the burst of colors on a ceiling above you gives quite a gleeful feeling. :)



I...was in awe of this. So. Much. Chocolate!




As I was with my two photo-enthusiast friends whipping out their monopod/tripod, I noticed how focused they were on getting the technical shots and how they're so well-versed in the technical aspect of photography. While they were keeping a steady hand on their cameras, I was frantically looking for people to shoot. Looking through my photos, you can tell that I like photographing people. I admit I still have a lot to learn, but I know I'm on my way to finding what my niche exactly is and discovering how to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment