Sunday, March 24, 2013

las vegas -- wppi part one.


Judging from the batch of photos that I took at WPPI, I actually don't have that many from the actual conference itself. (Sorry to disappoint. I'm not sure how enthralling it would be anyway, since it was just various vendors and classes). This might be the only one you'll get from inside the tradeshow. heh!

{During the tradeshow hours, they would have photographers giving seminars at different vendors. This one was at Canon, and she was talking about how to pose clients for family portraits.}

This is our view from the hotel! SO HIGH.


These are from inside the MGM Signature hotel. It was pretty fancy. If you don't know, the windows from the outside are gold! :O



By the way, this is Tiff. She works with me at the studio I came with. She's super cool and I met her from UCI Photo Club! Hooray Anteaters! {Zot, Zot, Zot!}





Our Trader Joe's Kettle Popcorn that was gone within a day... Oops.

I'll post again with photos from Bellagio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment