Wednesday, July 25, 2012

griffith observatory.

To my followers out there: Sorry for the delayed post! I've been meaning to post more photos, and I do have some to post. I've been a bit busy traveling, meeting up with people, settling back at home, and trying to figure out what to do for the next stage of my life. No big deal. ;)

Earlier this month, I went with some friends to hike up to the LA Griffith Observatory for my friend's birthday. The hike wasn't that bad; a little steep, but bearable! (I'm just a little out of shape, but that's for another story). Hiking up, the view of the City of Angels is breathtaking. I'm just starting to fall in love with this city that I'm only 20-or-so minutes away from!

Going up to the Observatory was fun, too! I tried to do "street photography," but I didn't have that much luck. Still very much on the introverted side, if you ask me. heh.






No comments:

Post a Comment