Friday, March 14, 2014

the proposal -- reuelle & matt.

Another break from my Japan photos. (I promise I'll get through them before the end of the year!!) This break is pretty necessary, though. Trust.

A few weeks ago, my friend Reuelle got engaged!

Months prior to the night, her boyfriend, now fiance, Matt planned for a romantic night under the stars, with stars closer to earth to bring their two worlds together. (teehee) Reuelle is one of my closest friends and we've walked through so much together through college and life after graduation. It's great to be able to share with her in yet another stage of her life! I've been blessed to see the two of them grow together as a couple and seek God's will in their life. I was fortunate enough to be able to snap a few photos of what happened that night.
















Matt and Reuelle: I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see how the both of you will grow and experience more of God through this season of preparing to spend the rest of your lives together!! :)

1 comment: