Saturday, July 28, 2012

norcal summer trip 2012.

A few years ago, a few friends and I decided to drive up the dreaded I-5 so that we could visit one of our other friends. During that trip, I realized the fun that comes along with being on the road with friends, the joy of seeing friends with their family and the area they grew up in, and the beauty that is NorCal. I'll always stay a SoCal girl, but I have to admit: I left a part of my heart in NorCal.

Somewhat spontaneously, I planned a trip with my good friend up to SF and Davis! Here are a few pictures that depict a few of the things we did. (Surprisingly, we ate less than we anticipated...which I guess is good for our bodies? haha).

Sidenote: I wish I took more pictures, but when I go on trips like these, I want to be in the moment with my friends and not take myself of it too often. Maybe I'll take another trip up specifically to go on a photowalk or something... :)














No comments:

Post a Comment