Wednesday, September 22, 2010

day two and day three.

Day Two:

Meet my sister. I actually posted about her previously, but here she is again. This past weekend, her, my Dad, and I went up to Davis to help her move in to her new dorm. The first day, well more like evening, we just drove and then stayed at a hotel overnight. Riding up there was nothing too big -- not like that much can happen on the 5*.

Day Three:

So, I've always heard that Davis was the biker school, but I did not know that every single student would literally have a bike. Everywhere you turn, there's a bike. Every direction you look, someone is on a bike. There were road bikes, beach cruisers, mountain bikes. Bikes, galore! Ridiculous!

My sister moved into a triple dorm room, and there was a bit of manual labor...literally manual...har har. After all that was done, I wanted to help my sister unpack, but she didn't even need my help. So weird to see my sister in a place where I was exactly two years ago. How time flies by so fast! I reallyy like this shot because it's my sister and her two roommates, a biker, and they're all going towards the same direction. It kind of describes her future, I guess in one picture. She has so much going for her, and she doesn't need me...haha. Not like she ever did, but...it's different. And I'm sure that her experience at Davis will be amazing! :)

Although Davis is beautiful, I doubt I'd ever want to actually go to school there. I walked on the campus afterward with my Dad, and we only covered a quarter of the campus and I was tired of walking. -o- So sad. Irvine is a lot more compact and easily accessible compared to Davis' campus.

*Did you know that NorCal people refer to freeways as just numbers, while SoCal people say "the" before the number?! SO WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment