Friday, September 17, 2010

day one.

Honestly, I kind of forgot about this until the end of the day, and right now, I just remembered...so I went to find my dog to take a picture of her. Being a dog, she isn't the best model; meaning that she won't stay still, constantly scratching herself, walking around, etc. I wanted to frame her using the door frame, but she kept on walking away, thus...this is what came from it:


haha. I kind of like it...the epicness of her old paws and just her standing. Since she's an old baachan now, it takes a lot of effort for her to even stand up. Every time I see her get up, I feel like I have to say, "Ussho" for her! haha. Oh dear. I try to give her so much love, and yet it isn't reciprocated. When I tried to take a picture her, she tried to kiss me...resulting in a blurry picture. It shows she cares...a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment