Tuesday, November 5, 2013

keller ever after.

Hello!

Apologies about the lack of updates for two months, (to my faithful 11 Followers of this blog, others, and random strangers that stumble upon here). The months of September and October were full of work, preparing and going to Japan (which I'll be posting photos of later), and weddings (both for work and for friends)! Just because I haven't been posting on here, doesn't mean I haven't been taking photos. ;)

On September 22nd, I had the honor and privilege of attending my dear friend's wedding. You've probably seen her here before in posts past involving Disney princesses, and a year ago with her now-husband. She asked me to take a few candid shots, and detail shots. The wedding was nothing short of magical, and as much as I would have loved to take more photos, I kept on telling myself to be in the moment, and share in the joy of celebrating two lives becoming one.

Congrats, again! And may you continue to have your #kellereverafter. :)








{This one of her dad looking on at Jonathan while he tells his vows is one of my favorites from the night.}













And also a few from my phone:




No comments:

Post a Comment