Sunday, November 4, 2012

grandparents.

Around a month ago, my sister and I decided to make weekly visits to our grandparents. I wanted to start making more regular visits because: 1) whenever I'd see my grandma, she'd call me out and ask why I haven't seen them in so long. (heh!), 2) they have such a rich history and a great story to tell about their past, living in internment camps, among other experiences, and 3) to spend more quality time with them.

My grandpa and grandma are two of the most hard-working individuals I know. They have hearts of gold and a huge compassion to love on others. Being able to meet up with them around once a week has reminded me of the days when they would watch me when I was younger, and appreciate all that they've done in my life. :)







{The last picture is something my grandpa made! He's super creative and thinks of so many different ways to reuse materials and turn it into art. :) }

1 comment:

  1. They're such characters (I can tell through the pics that they are so cute!) May they stay healthy always. :)

    ReplyDelete