Sunday, November 18, 2012

jonathan liao.

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to take photos for my great friend Jonathan Liao. You might have seen him in a few skits, or on my blog earlier this year. The shoot from last time was more formal and serious, but this time around, Jonathan needed more casual pictures.

We went to Heritage Park in Tustin, which was pretty nice. As I said before, keep your eyes peeled for this guy. Better get to know him while his schedule is not so jam packed. :)










 Heh, and this one is just for kicks. I was standing in the middle of the street, and he was saying, "UH, and Stephanie is standing in the middle of the street...!!"

Gotta do what I gotta do to get my pictures. ;)

1 comment:

  1. what a charming fellow. and LOL at the last picture haha steph you really put in all efforts into getting the best shots !

    ReplyDelete