Friday, April 5, 2013

wppi part three.

I promise this is the last batch I have from Vegas! This day, we hung around the hotel room, walked some more along the Strip, wandered around the Venetian (while losing our boss. oops), and ran all the way to Serendipity 3 to find that we just missed the line to get the frozen hot chocolate. That didn't stop us from getting it the next morning. heh. :)





I'm so grateful to have met Tiff! She has been such a great friend to me over these past few months, and I'm so glad that we've been able to get to know each other beyond Photography Club at UCI. She's such a genuine and laid-back person, and she's already encouraged me so much in pursuing what I want to do! She's going off to Japan soon, but that's not until a few more months! (Thank goodness!)

Here are some pictures from my iPhone! This is kind of a recap. :) And some other places we went that I didn't have my DSLR to record with.









Stay tuned for an upcoming interview I have with one of my very good friends for my ongoing personal project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment