Wednesday, October 24, 2012

current inspiration.


I finally feel like it's time for me to do something. October marks the fourth month of being a college graduate and still confused-as-ever about what next steps I should be taking. Four months ago, I wouldn't have imagined myself still stuck on what I want to do for next year, trying to think of jobs or internships to pursue, etc. More recently I've been searching for different leads to pursue, yet fear is always causing me to hesitate. Stephen couldn't have been more right: the scariest moment is right before you start. What I take away from that statement is that that moment is the fear of what you're about to embark on blown out of proportion.

I'm starting. It's scary. Yet, I know that it can only get better from here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment