Thursday, September 20, 2012

disney hipster princesses.

At the beginning of the summer, my good friend Traci sent me this picture that was going around the internet. She suggested that we do something similar for our next big project. (We got together last minute with this Black Swan-esque photoshoot). We decided that we should actually plan it and see it through. Thus a few months later, with the help of some of our beautiful willing friends, we had our first shoot! Since there are so many Princesses, we are hopefully planning to do another one in the future... :)

The weather was perfect; not too hot or cloudy. We went to the park behind my old apartment. It was so much fun thinking creatively in a photoshoot and working with such talented, wonderful friends!

Since I have a lot of photos and it'd be cool to focus on each separate princess, I figured it would be best to break them up into different posts. This post will be the girls getting ready and the group shots.

Next post: Pocahontas.










And this is Traci's post about our photoshoot! Traci did all of their make-up, too! :)

{I recently made a Facebook page. I'll be posting different pictures there, so be sure to check that out and "Like" me. ;)}

No comments:

Post a Comment