Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the techie aspect.

Our first photo assignment was to take pictures using slow shutter speed, fast shutter speed, shallow depth-of-field, and far depth-of-field. Taking this class has been a different experience for me, just because you're forced to take pictures and make a photograph out of an ordinary scene. Either that, or create a story yourself. I'm enjoying this kind of challenge, and I've already been learning a lot! :)

Slow shutter speed.

Fast shutter speed.

Shallow depth-of-field.

Great depth-of-field.

Another cool thing is shooting the pictures in color, but editing it in black-and-white. I never edited in BW, but I'm starting to appreciate it more. Also, the more photos I take, the more I'm tempted to try out film...hmm. :P

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaahhh!! Do analog photography with meeee!
    P.S. I love the one of flying Eeyore and... um, what was his name, Flopper? Plopper? YEAH HIM. :)

    ReplyDelete