Sunday, May 16, 2010

photoshoot - 4/3/10.

This is the second round of models that said they were willing to help out. The lighting was pretty harsh because we went at a bad time in the afternoon, but still managed to get some good shots! Not to mention the models were so good! I just need to learn how to pose them. Especially guys. Sorry Tracy! :(

By the way, this is at the Woodbridge Lake. So pretty with the gazebo! I want to go there again and shoot at night or during a sunset. :)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! It was really fun and I'm so blessed to have such attractive friends. ;)

Here goes.

hehe! Look! Birds! I didn't think I'd get a good image...or maybe it's not that good. haha! They're so cute because they're fat and tiny. hehe.



tracy moore.
Please model for me again! I will think of better ways to pose you. heh. :P






emma tzeng.
"I'll only take a few. But that's it." Even though she dressed up for it! She didn't even want to pose for pictures...she wanted to take them instead. :P





Shout out to Shirley and Reuelle for helping out, too! I didn't get to shoot them. :( Always next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment