Sunday, September 18, 2011

black swan.

Ever since last summer, my friend and I have been talking about doing a high-end photoshoot with all the works: intense make-up, crazy equipment, specific wardrobe, and so forth. Since we don't exactly have high-end equipment, we used what we had. My friend Traci, who I did senior portraits for a few months ago, called me one night and asked if I was down to finally go through with the photoshoot. Of course I said yes, and the next day, we did it!

Michelle, who is an aspiring model on the side and who I shot last year ;), was so kind as to model for us! Traci did Michelle's make-up, inspired by Emma Watson's make-up from the Harry Potter premiere. The shoot overall was inspired by the movie Black Swan, which I personally haven't seen, and uhm...don't plan on seeing since I heard it was scary, heh. We decided to go to the James R. Armstrong Theater since there's a Japanese garden. Little did we know that there was a wedding reception being held there. ha. Instead, we walked around and found random places to take photos, which I think turned out pretty well.

Okay, that's enough of writing from me. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment