Saturday, May 8, 2010

photoshoot - 4/2/10.

I talked about it with a few of my photography lover friends, and we always wanted to shoot pictures. However, it never happened, so I decided to take the initiative and start something up. Once everyone got back from spring break, I messaged a mess of people asking if they wanted to do something. This is the first of the two days. Planning was a bit hectic, but I have learned how to better plan these things. Heh!

This is in the Arts part of UCI. Pretty interesting place to shoot at.

From this photoshoot, I realized that I do tend to shoot a certain way, and I really like to do portrait/candid shots. I need to break out of this habit! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Shout out to my BEAUTIFUL friends who were so willing to model for me and the other people who shot. They were SO GOOD. Couldn't have asked for better models! I hope I did your beauty justice. :)

michelle woo. (this girl wants to go into modeling! :) )





iris chen.





emi nakamura.




I'm blessed to have such model friends. ;)

1 comment: