Tuesday, May 28, 2013

andrea -- senior portrait.

I met Andrea our freshman year of college. She lived in a few dorms away from mine, so we frequented each other's dorms often. We talked about being roomies our junior year, and once that time came, it actually happened! I'm so blessed to call Andrea my dear friend and I've learned so much in my years of friendship with her. She's wrapped up her time at UCI, but I know that she has so much in store for her in the upcoming years! :)

Instead of having traditional senior portraits, Andrea wanted to take a trip down memory lane of all the spots that were near and dear to her during her undergrad career.

 


 






 







 

 

 





 Congrats, girl! So proud of you and all that you've done and yet to do!! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love the lab pics- very unique !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's a really good idea! It's like a trip down memory lane! :)

    ReplyDelete